BY PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM GUILTY MOTHERS CLUB YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING T&Cs:
Sorry these are pretty long and legal but apparently important to have available!
Workshops / Courses Terms and Conditions
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds for our workshops and courses. If exceptional circumstances mean that you are not able to attend a programme please get in touch and we can chat. A lot of time and effort goes into creating the content within our development and we are pretty sure you will love what you receive. However, if you do have any specific queries then please do get in touch so we can try and help.
- For some programmes we use Facebook to host the online community, attendees will be required to accept the individual terms and conditions of these social media providers - which are in no way associated with Guilty Mothers Club. It is not necessary to be on Facebook to purchase a development programme though this may impact your experience of the community element.
- All content within our development programmes and workshops is owned by Guilty Mothers Club or where applicable the relevant collaborating business. It must only be for personal use and cannot be replicated or shared without prior consent.
- We reserve the right to amend the advertised content and/or dates and times of the programme as required. We will always give you as much prior notice of this as possible.
- The specific advice and strategies contained within our development may not be suitable for your individual situation. You should consult with a professional wherever appropriate. Guilty Mothers Club will not be liable for any loss of profit or any other damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
- Some online programmes do require access to a PC and internet connection and you will need to check you're sorted on this front.
- Likewise with our physical programmes, we'll sort the great content but unfortunately with transport and parking it's over to you!
- We will automatically add you to our Guilty Mothers Club mailing list but you can unsubscribe from this list at any time. We will use your email address to send out links to webinars, extra course materials and other programme related info. We will also keep you updated on other Guilty Mother Club events and development.
- We do not store credit card details or share any personal information with any 3rd parties. Ever.
By using our site you accept these terms
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase services via our site, including without limitation one of our development courses and / or joining the Mothership, additional terms and conditions will apply which will be highlighted to you before purchasing such services.
We may make changes to these terms
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may, at our discretion change, remove, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our site at any time including the availability of any content (e.g. a community forum may be withdrawn).
Accessing our site
Parts of our site are only accessible to our members and not to visitors.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Whilst we will do our best to ensure that our service is fully operational at all times, we are not responsible for and shall not be liable to you for any problems or temporary interruptions in using our services arising from factors outside of our control (e.g. technical problems from traffic congestion on the internet) or for any problems arising from participating in or from downloading third party content. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in any content of the site (including text, some graphics, software, some photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos). You may only use any content of the website for your personal, non-commercial use and may not reproduce, modify, transmit, licence or publish it, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We reserve the right to remove content on the site uploaded by you and to remove, suspend or discontinue your opportunity to submit, post and/or upload content, at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion and without further recourse to you.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, royalty free worldwide licence to use any of the content that you post on or in connection with our site and you also irrevocably waive the benefit of any moral rights you may have in any such material. We do not claim any ownership rights in your content and you continue to retain all ownership rights in your content.
We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this website. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses;
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise;
- the use of the website and any websites that are linked to or from it;
- the inability to use the website and any websites that are linked to or from it
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?